Canada's Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Monitoring, Reporting and Verification of Greenhouse Gas Sources and Sinks
Accurate and transparent monitoring, reporting and verification of Canada's greenhouse gas emissions and removals is a requirement of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. This is also key to demonstrating Canada's progress in reducing greenhouse gases and combating climate change.
Learn more about Canada’s national, provincial and facility-reported greenhouse gas emissions:
- Canada’s Greenhouse Gas Inventory - Find out about Canada's total greenhouse gas emissions and removals at the national, provincial and sectoral level.
- National Inventory Report 1990-2013 - Executive Summary- Greenhouse Gas Sources and Sinks in Canada
- UNFCCC Submission : The 1990-2013 National Inventory Submission
- Reported Facility Greenhouse Gas Data – Check out highlights from the latest reporting year and search the facility-reported emissions data.
- Overview of 2013 Greenhouse Gas Emissions - Summary of the facility-reported emissions data from the latest reporting year.
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting - Does your facility emit the equivalent of 50 000 tonnes or more of greenhouse gases (in carbon dioxide equivalent units) annually? Report your emissions here.
- Canada's Emissions Trends - Find out about scenarios of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions projections in Canada.
- Canadian Environmental Sustainability Indicators – The Canadian Environmental Sustainability Indicators, which track the progress of the Federal Sustainable Development Strategy, reflect the latest greenhouse gas emissions information.
- National Inventory Report 1990-2013: Greenhouse Gas Sources and Sinks in Canada - Executive Summary
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reported by Facilities – 2013 data release
- Canadian Environmental Sustainability Indicators program – GHG Indicators
- Submit a greenhouse gas facility report for 2014 calendar year
- Notice with respect to reporting of greenhouse gases (GHGs) for 2014 - published on October 11th, 2014
- Date Modified: