Contact Myriam Rondeau:
AWARDS / EDUCATION
Public Service Award of Excellence
Environment Canada Award of Excellence
International Joint Commission Certificate of Recognition
Water Quality Specialist - Fluvial Geochemistry
CURRENT S&T / RESEARCH - Monitoring and surveillance of water quality in Québec
- Analysis of contaminant transport and sedimentary dynamics of the St. Lawrence and its tributaries
- Monitoring and surveillance of pesticides in rivers in agricultural areas
- Monitoring and surveillance of emerging contaminants (polybrominated diphenyl ether, pharmaceuticals and personal care products, perfluoroalkoxy) in the St. Lawrence
- Analysis of the river's contribution to the chemical contamination of the St. Lawrence estuary
- Asssessment of municipal effluent contributions to the contamination of the aquatic environment
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES / INTERESTS
Supervision of graduate student interns
Review of articles from scientific journals
Rondeau B., D. Cossa, P. Gagnon, T.T. Pham and C. Surette. 2005. Hydrological and biogeochemical dynamics of minor and trace elements in the St. Lawrence River. Applied Geochemistry, 20: 1391-1408.
Gobeil C., B. Rondeau and L. Beaudin. 2005. Contribution of Municipal Effluents to Metal Fluxes in the St. Lawrence River. Environ. Sci. Technol., 39: 456-464.
Rondeau, B., D. Cossa, P. Gagnon and L. Bilodeau. 2000. Budget and sources of suspended sediment transported in the St. Lawrence river. Hydrological processes, 1 :21-36.
Quémerais, B., D. Cossa, B. Rondeau, T.T. Pham, P. Gagnon and B. Fortin. 1999. Sources and fluxes of mercury in the St. Lawrence River. Environ. Sci. Technol., 33 :840-849.
Hélie, J.-F., C. Hillaire-Marcel and B. Rondeau. 2002. Seasonal changes in the sources and fluxes of dissolved inorganic carbon through the St. Lawrence River-isotopic and chemical constraint. Chemical Geology, 186: 117-138.
Pham, T.T., B. Rondeau, H. Sabik, S. Proulx and D. Cossa. 2000. Lake Ontario : The predominant source of triazine herbicides in the St. Lawrence River. Can. J. fish. Aquat. Sci., 57 : 78-85.
- Date Modified: