Air Pollutant Emission Inventory Report (1990-2013): Executive Summary
Canada’s Air Pollutant Emission Inventory (APEI) is a comprehensive inventory of air pollutant emissions at the national, provincial and territorial levels, prepared and published by Environment Canada since 1973. The APEI serves many purposes, including the following:
· Support the development of air quality management strategies, policies and regulations.
· Fulfill Canada’s domestic and international reporting obligations.
· Inform Canadians about pollutants that affect their health and the environment.
· Provide data to support air quality forecasting.
Environment Canada produces a wide variety of publications in various print and electronic formats. Some formats may not be accessible to screen readers. Alternate accessible formats are available upon request. Please contact email@example.com
- Author: Environment Canada
- Language of Document: Separate English/French
- Document Type: Report
- Cat. No.: En14-218/2015E-PDF
- ISBN: 978-1-100-25679-5
- Size: 21.6 X 28
- Pages: 3
- Year: 2015
- Date modified: