Public Participation and Consultation
Environment Canada is committed to engaging Canadians in the decisions that affect them. Consultations help us make program and policy decisions.
This section provides information on the full range of current departmental consultation activities, as well as links to public engagement opportunities from other government departments and agencies.
- Consultation on Amending the List of Species under the Species at Risk Act : Terrestrial Species - January 2015
- Bull Trout Consultations on listing under the Species at Risk Act (Saskatchewan - Nelson Rivers populations)
- Proposed Order to Add Compounds to the Exclusion List of the Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Definition under Schedule 1 of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999
- Regulations Amending the Prohibition of Certain Toxic Substances Regulations, 2012
- Rules Amending the Rules of Procedure for Boards of Review
- Proposed notice requiring the preparation and implementation of pollution prevention plans in respect of halocarbons used as a refrigerant
- Recovery Strategy for the Verna's Flower Moth (Schinia verna) in Canada
- Recovery Strategy for the American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) in Canada
- Management Plan for the Pale Yellow Dune Moth (Copablepharon grandis) in Canada
- Ozone-depleting Substances and Halocarbon Alternatives Regulations
- Recovery Strategy for the Eastern Whip-poor-will (Antrostomus vociferus) in Canada
- Recovery Strategy and Management Plan for Multiple Species of Atlantic Coastal Plain Flora in Canada
- Recovery Strategy for the Bent Spike-rush (Eleocharis geniculata) Great Lakes Plains population in Canada
- Recovery Strategy for the Jefferson Salamander (Ambystoma jeffersonianum) in Canada
- Recovery Strategy for the Rocky Mountain Tailed Frog (Ascaphus montanus) in Canada
Links and Resources
For a list of consultations from selected other government departments and agencies, visit Consulting with Canadians.
See the Canada Gazette - Consultation for opportunities to comment on current proposed regulations.
- Date Modified: