Public Participation and Consultation
Environment Canada is committed to engaging Canadians in the decisions that affect them. Consultations help us make program and policy decisions.
This section provides information on the full range of current departmental consultation activities, as well as links to public engagement opportunities from other government departments and agencies.
- Consultation on Amending the List of Species under the Species at Risk Act : Terrestrial Species - January 2015
- Shepody National Wildlife Area Management Plan (Proposed) July 27, 2015 - September 25, 2015
- Publication after screening assessment of selenium and its compounds including those specified on the Domestic Substances List (paragraphs 68(b) and (c) or subsection 77(1) of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999)
- Estuary Islands National Wildlife Area Management Plan (Proposed)
- Publication after screening assessment of 19 substances specified on the Domestic Substances List (paragraphs 68(b) and (c) or subsection 77(1) of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999)
- Regulations Repealing the Vinyl Chloride Release Regulations, 1992
- Recommended Binational Phosphorus Targets to Combat Lake Erie Algal Blooms
- Management Plan for the Peregrine Falcon anatum/tundrius (Falco peregrinus anatum/tundrius) in Canada
- Management Plan for the Pygmy Pocket Moss (Fissidens exilis) in Canada
Links and Resources
For a list of consultations from selected other government departments and agencies, visit Consulting with Canadians.
See the Canada Gazette - Consultation for opportunities to comment on current proposed regulations.
- Date Modified: