Public Participation and Consultation
Environment Canada is committed to engaging Canadians in the decisions that affect them.
Environment Canada is currently implementing more avenues to facilitate online connections with partners, stakeholders and interested members of the Canadian public. Making use of web-based tools to complement traditional approaches to consultations will help Environment Canada increase its reach and efficiency in considering the views of Canadians in its policies, programs and initiatives.
In the meantime, click on the links below to learn about the various consultation opportunities at Environment Canada and get involved!
- Species at Risk Public Registry - Public Consultations
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act Environmental Registry - Public Consultations
- National Pollutant Release Inventory Consultations
- Pollution Prevention Planning Consultations
- Public Consultation on the Draft Federal Sustainable Development Strategy 2013-2016
For a list of consultations from selected other government departments and agencies, visit Consulting with Canadians.
See the Canada Gazette - Consultation for opportunities to comment on current proposed regulations.
- Date Modified: