Public Participation and Consultation.
Environment Canada is committed to engaging Canadians in the decisions that affect them. Consultations help us make program and policy decisions.
This section provides information on the full range of current departmental consultation activities, as well as links to public engagement opportunities from other government departments and agencies.
- Publication after screening assessment of two liquefied petroleum gases - Petroleum gases, liquefied, CAS RN 68476-85-7, and Petroleum gases, liquefied, sweetened, CAS RN 68476-86-8
- Publication after screening assessment of natural gas condensates on the Domestic Substances List (paragraphs 68(b) and 68(c) or subsection 77(1) of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999)
- Management Plan for the Monarch (Danaus plexippus) in Canada - 2014
- Regulations Amending the On-Road Vehicle and Engine Emission Regulations and Other Regulations Made Under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999
- Regulations Amending the Sulphur in Gasoline Regulations
- Mohawk Island National Wildlife Area Management Plan
- Scotch Bonnet Island National Wildlife Area Management Plan
- Consultation Document on the Proposal to Control the Trade of Mercury
- Publication after screening assessment of seven heavy fuel oils specified on the Domestic Substances List
- Discussion Paper - Proposed Elements for a Code of Practice for the Environmentally Sound Management of End-of-life Mercury-containing Lamps and Targeted Guidance for the North
- Recovery Strategy for the Yellow-breasted Chat auricollis subspecies (Icteria virens auricollis) (Southern Mountain population) in Canada
- Action Plan for the Cucumber Tree (Magnolia acuminata) in Canada
- Management Plan for the Riddell's Goldenrod (Solidago riddellii) in Canada
- Management Plan for the Rusty Blackbird (Euphagus carolinus) in Canada
- Recovery Strategy for the Scarlet Ammannia (Ammannia robusta) in Canada
- Recovery Strategy for the Toothcup (Rotala ramosior) in Canada
Links and Resources
For a list of consultations from selected other government departments and agencies, visit Consulting with Canadians.
See the Canada Gazette - Consultation for opportunities to comment on current proposed regulations.
- Date Modified: