Public Participation and Consultation
Environment and Climate Change Canada is committed to engaging Canadians in the decisions that affect them. Consultations help us make program and policy decisions.
This section provides information on the full range of current departmental consultation activities, as well as links to public engagement opportunities from other government departments and agencies.
- Species at Risk Act Permitting Policy [Proposed]
- Species at Risk Policies - Approach to the Identification of Critical Habitat under the Species at Risk Act when Habitat Loss and Degradation is Not Believed to be a Significant Threat to the Survival or Recovery of the Species [Proposed]
- Species at Risk Policies - Listing Policy for Terrestrial Species at Risk [Proposed]
- Species at Risk Policies - Policy on Critical Habitat Protection on Non-federal Lands [Proposed]
- Species at Risk Policies - Policy on Protecting Critical Habitat with Conservation Agreements under Section 11 of the Species at Risk Act [Proposed]
- Species at Risk Policies - Policy on Survival and Recovery [Proposed]
- Species at Risk Policies - Policy Regarding the Identification of Anthropogenic Structures as Critical Habitat under the Species at Risk Act [Proposed]
- Publication of results of investigations for three substances - Beryllium, CAS RN 7440-41-7, Vanadium, trichlorooxo-, CAS RN 7727-18-6 and Vanadium oxide, CAS RN 11099-11-9 - specified on the Domestic Substances List (paragraph 68(b) of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999)
- Consultation on Amending the List of Species under the Species at Risk Act : Terrestrial Species - January 2016
- Response Statement - Caribou, Newfoundland population
- Response Statement - Eastern Wolf
- Response Statement - Red-necked Phalarope
- Action Plan for the Long's Braya (Braya longii) and the Fernald's Braya (Braya fernaldii) in Canada
- Publication of results of investigations for 640 substances specified on the Domestic Substances List [paragraph 68(b) of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999]
- Proposed prioritization approach for nanoscale forms of substances on the Domestic substances list
Consulting with Canadians
For a list of consultations from other government departments and agencies, please visit Consulting with Canadians.
Open dialogue: Interact with open government experts and enthusiasts and share your ideas for new innovative approaches to open government.
- Date modified: