2012-2013 Annual Report to Parliament - Privacy Act
- 1. Organizational Structure
- 2. Delegation of Authority
- 3. Interpretation of the Statistical Report
- 4. Training Activities
- 5. Policies, Guidelines and Procedures
- 6. Complaints/Investigations
- 7. Appendix A: Statistical Report
- 8. Appendix B: Designation Order Instrument
- 9. Specific Delegation Notes
During the 2012–2013 reporting period there were no complaints filed against Environment Canada with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner. There was 1 complaint carried over from the previous reporting period that was closed during the current reporting period. The complaint was deemed well founded – resolved without recommendation.
Application/Appeals to the Federal Court or Federal Court of Appeal
There were no applications or appeals to the Federal Court or Federal Court of Appeal under the Privacy Act during the 2012–2013 reporting period.
- Date modified: