2012-2013 - Annual Report to Parliament - Access to Information Act
- 1. Organizational Structure
- 2. Delegation Order
- 3. Interpretation of the Statistical Report
- 4. Training Activities
- 5. Policies, Guidelines and Procedures
- 6. Complaints / Investigations
- 7. Appendix A: Statistical Report
- 8. Appendix B: Designation Order Instrument (Environment Canada)
- 9. Specific Delegation Notes
The Department’s ATIP Secretariat continued its training and development activities in the 2012–2013 reporting period. Eighteen (18) information and training sessions were held, attended by approximately 250 Environment Canada employees. The sessions included an overview of the Access to Information Act and a description of internal procedures and associated deadlines for responding to requests. Information and training activities will continue throughout the 2013–2014 reporting period.
In addition, there were 19 Information Management awareness sessions held for Environment Canada employees, which included an Access to Information and Privacy module. Approximately 175 employees attended the Information Management sessions in 2012–2013.
- Date modified: