Annual Report to Parliament Access to Information Act 2015-2016
- 1. Organizational structure
- 2. Delegation order
- 3. Interpretation of the statistical report
- 4. Training activities
- 5. Policies, guidelines, procedures and reporting
- 6. Complaints, audits, investigations and appeals
- 7. Appendix A: Statistical Report
- 8. Appendix B: Designation Order Instrument
The ATIP Division provides daily advice to departmental officials on the processing of ATIP requests as well as the interpretation of the Acts to ensure the efficient and consistent processing of all requests received by the Department.
The ATIP Division further continued its formal training and development activities in the 2015-2016 reporting period. Fifteen (15) information and training sessions were held, attended by 262 Environment and Climate Change Canada employees. The sessions included an overview of the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act as well as a description of internal procedures and associated deadlines for responding to requests. Information and training activities will continue throughout 2016-2017.
- Date modified: