2013-2014 Annual Report to Parliament - Privacy Act
- 1. Organizational Structure
- 2. Delegation of Authority
- 3. Interpretation of the Statistical Report
- 4. Training Activities
- 5. Policies, Guidelines, Procedures and Initiative
- 6. Complaints, Investigations and Federal Court Cases
- 7. Appendix A: Statistical Report
- 8. Appendix B: Designation Order Instrument
The Department’s Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Secretariat continued its training and development activities in the 2013–2014 reporting period. Fifteen (15) information and training sessions were held, attended by approximately 361 Environment Canada employees. The sessions included an overview of the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act as well as a description of internal procedures and associated deadlines for responding to requests. Information and training activities will continue throughout the 2014–2015 reporting period.
In addition, Information Management awareness presentations are available online to Environment Canada employees, which include an Access to Information and Privacy module. Approximately 647 employees downloaded the Information Management presentations in 2013–2014.
- Date modified: