2013-2014 Annual Report to Parliament - Privacy Act
- 1. Organizational Structure
- 2. Delegation of Authority
- 3. Interpretation of the Statistical Report
- 4. Training Activities
- 5. Policies, Guidelines, Procedures and Initiative
- 6. Complaints, Investigations and Federal Court Cases
- 7. Appendix A: Statistical Report
- 8. Appendix B: Designation Order Instrument
Complaints, Investigations and Federal Court Cases
During the 2013–2014 reporting period, there was one complaint filed against Environment Canada with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner. This complaint was closed during the reporting period and deemed well founded – resolved without recommendation. No complaints were carried over from the previous reporting period.
Application/Appeals to the Federal Court or Federal Court of Appeal
There were no applications or appeals to the Federal Court or Federal Court of Appeal under the Privacy Act during the 2013–2014 reporting period.
- Date modified: