2015–2016 Departmental Sustainable Development Strategy
Subsequent to tabling in Parliament and online publication of the 2015-2016 Report on Plans and Priorities, Environment Canada (EC) determined that the Supplementary Information Table on the Departmental Sustainable Development Strategy contained errors in both the English and French HTML versions.
- The scheduled completion of the evaluation of Environment Canada’s Sustainability Reporting and Indicators Program by “the second quarter of 2015-16” was incorrect. It should have been as follows: “scheduled to be completed in 2015–16”.
- The inclusion in the evaluation of “both the secretariat function, which Environment Canada holds, as well as Environment Canada–specific elements within the FSDS” was incorrect. It should have been as follows: “the evaluation will address both the Department’s activities in support of the management and implementation of the FSDA as well as its activities supporting the development of Environment Canada’s DSDS.”
The HTML version has been updated to now include the correct information.
Table of Contents
- Theme I: Addressing Climate Change and Air Quality
- Theme II: Maintaining Water Quality and Availability
- Theme III: Protecting Nature and Canadians
- EC Strategic Outcome 1
- Program 1.1 – Biodiversity – Wildlife and Habitat
- Program 1.2 – Water Resources
- Program 1.3 – Sustainable Ecosystems
- Program 1.4 – Compliance Promotion and Enforcement – Wildlife
- EC Strategic Outcome 2
- EC Strategic Outcome 3
- Program 3.1 – Substances and Waste Management
- Program 3.2 – Climate Change and Clean Air
- Program 3.3 – Compliance Promotion and Enforcement – Pollution
- Goal 6: Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions and Energy
- Goal 7: Waste and Asset Management
- Goal 8: Water Management
- Date modified: