2013–2014 Departmental Sustainable Development Strategy
- Environment Canada’s Sustainable Development Vision
- Environment Canada’s Decision-making and Sustainable Development Practices
- Environment Canada’s Activities Supporting FSDS Themes I to III
- Clean Air Agenda Programming
- Theme IV: Shrinking the Environmental Footprint – Beginning with Government
- Federal Sustainable Development Strategy
Theme IV: Shrinking the Environmental Footprint – Beginning with Government
Environment Canada is a participant in the FSDS and contributes to the Greening Government Operations (GGO) targets through the Internal Services Program. The Department contributes to the following target areas of Theme IV of the FSDS:
- green buildings
- green procurement
- e-waste, managed print, paper consumption and green meetings
- greenhouse gas emissions.
For additional details on Environment Canada’s GGO activities, please see the GGO supplementary table.
- Date modified: