Use these helpful tools to assist in the completion of funding applications and to learn more about non-profit organizations.
Below are lists of calculators to support the identification of performance indicators in funding applications.
|Environment Canada Calculators||Descriptions|
|Greenhouse Gas Emissions (GHG) and Criteria AirContaminants (CAC) Calculator||To calculate greenhouse gases and criteria air contaminants emission reductions for various activities performed at home, school and work.|
|Greenhouse Gases (GHG) Calculator for Waste Management||To assess the GHG emission reductions for Waste Management.|
|Other Government Calculators||Descriptions|
|Fuel Consumption Calculator||To track fuel economy every week or for every trip.|
|Energy Sources - Calculate your Commute||To calculate commuting costs.|
|Home Heating System Cost Calculator||To compare the costs of current home heating system with the savings offered by newer equipment and other sources of energy.|
|Boiler Efficiency Calculator||To analyze the efficiency of boiler operations associated with heating and steam plants fired by natural gas and fuel oil.|
|Idling Impact Calculator||To determine how much fuel, GHG emissions and money saved by cutting back on vehicle idling.|
|Simple Payback Calculator(Lighting)||To determine how long it takes for an energy-efficient lighting measure to pay for itself.|
|Energy Cost Calculator for newappliances||To get a good idea of the bottom-line cost of operating specific models of new appliances.|
|RETScreen Clean Energy Project Analysis Software||To evaluate the energy production and savings, costs, emission reductions, financial viability and risk for various types of Renewable-energy and Energy-efficient Technologies.|
|HOT 2XP CanmetENERGY||To analyze energy use in homes with only a small amount of critical information.|
|Greenhouse Gas Equivalencies Calculator|
|To help understand what reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions means in everyday terms, translating abstract measurements into concrete terms.|
|Vehicle Pollution Calculator|
|To calculate how much pollution a vehicle is emitting each year.|
Species at Risk
- Recovery Strategies is a planning document that identifies what needs to be done to arrest or reverse the decline of a species.
- Action Plans outline the projects or activities required to meet the goals and objectives outlined in the recovery strategy.
- How Fundraising Works is an online course that explain the six key reasons people give to organizations. The factors that contribute to fundraising success and how to choose the most effective ways of raising money for your non-profit organizations.
- CanadaHelps is an online fundraising solution that allows charities to accept donations over the internet.
- 1% For The Planet is a movement of companies that donate 1% of their sales to a network of environmental organizations.
- Charities and Giving
- Create / Maintain a Not-for-Profit Organization
- Date modified: