This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Guidance for Wood Preservation Facilities Reporting to the NPRI
- Preface and Disclaimer
- II-Reporting to the National Pollutant Release Inventory
- III-A Wood Preservative Manufacturing Activities
- III-B Information Required by Wood Preservative Manufacturing Facilities Reporting to the NPRI
- III-C Chromated Copper Arsenate Manufacture (CCA type C)
- III-D Creosote Manufacture
- IV-A Wood Preservation Treatment Activities
- IV-B Information Required by Wood Preservation Facilities Reporting to the NPRI
- IV-C CCA Wood Preservation Facilities
- IV-D Ammoniacal Copper Zinc Arsenate (ACZA) Wood Preservation Facilities
- IV-E Ammoniacal Copper Quaternary (ACQ) Wood Preservation Facilities
- IV-F Creosote Wood Preservation Facilities
- IV-G Pentachlorophenol Wood Preservation Facilities
Manufacturers/ Treaters Steering Committee Wood Preservation Sector Strategic Options Process
Manufacturers/ Treaters Steering Committee - National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) Reporting Working Group
In collaboration with:
Paul A. Cooper & Associates, Toronto, Ontario
H. M. Rollins Company, Inc., Gulfport, MS, USA
NPRI National and Regional Offices
With contributions by:
Terry Mah, Environment Canada
Andrea Moore, Environment Canada
Adobe and Acrobat are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
D-U-N-S is a trademark of Dun & Bradstreet, Inc.
Microsoft, MS, MS DOS, Windows and Windows NT are trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.
Other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective holders.
The Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) Registry Number is the property of the American Chemical Society and any use or redistribution, except as required in supporting regulatory requirements and/or for reports to the government when the information and the reports are required by law or administrative policy, is not permitted without the prior, written permission of the American Chemical Society.
- Date modified: