This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Consultations on the CEPA New Substances Notification Regulations and New Substances Program: Environment Canada/Health Canada Response to the Consultation Recommendations
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Background
- 3. Environment Canada/Health Canada Response to Consultation Recommendations, by Themes and Issues
- 4. Conclusions and Next Steps
- Appendix 1: List of Acronyms
- Appendix 2: Phases and Products Chart for the NSN Regulations Consultations
- Appendix 3: Table of Multistakeholder Consultation Recommendations and Associated Environment Canada/Health Canada Responses
- List of Figures
- National Library of Canada cataloguing in publication data
Download the report in Adobe PDF format (PDF; 880 KB).
- Date modified: