This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Compliance with Chlor-Alkali Mercury Regulations, 1986-1989: Status Report
- Readers' Comments
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Wastewater and Emissions from Mercury Cell Chlor-Alkali Operations
- Section 3: Federal and Provincial Regulations
- Section 4: Mercury Cell Chlor-Alkali Industry
- Section 5: Conclusion
- Section 6: Recommendations
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
Canadian Cataloguing in Publication Data
Paine, P. J.
Compliance with chlor-alkali mercury regulations, 1986-1989: status report
(Report; EPS 1/HA/2)
Issued also in French under title: Rapport de conformité aux règlements sur le mercure des usines de chlore et de soude caustique de 1986 à 1989.
Cat. no. En49-4/1-2E
- Mercury -- Canada -- Waste disposal.
- Mercury -- Canada -- Environmental aspects.
- Environmental monitoring -- Canada.
- Canada. Environment Canada
- Series: Report (Canada. Environment Canada); EPS 1/HA/2.
©Minister of Supply and Services Canada 1994
Catalogue No. En 49-4/1-2E
Beauregard Printers Limited
- Date modified: