Science and Technology Programs
Technology Impacts and Programs Division leads Environment Canada’s participation in federal technology programs to promote the alignment of these programs with departmental priorities and to maximize their environmental benefits.
Our scientists and engineers provide expert advice, help establish research priorities and criteria to guide funding decisions; they also oversee financial matters, support Environment Canada’s participation in interdepartmental program governance, and evaluate the environmental outcomes of funded projects.
- Canadian Environmental Technology Advancement Centres
- ecoENERGY Innovation Initiative
- Environmental Technology Verification
- Green Municipal Fund
- Program of Energy Research and Development
- Strategic Technology Applications of Genomics in the Environment
- Sustainable Development Technology Canada
- United States-Canada Clean Energy Dialogue - Clean Energy Research and Development and Energy Efficiency Working Group
Technology Program Links:
Water Quality Monitoring and Surveillance Programs:
- Canadian Aquatic Biomonitoring Network
- National Fish Contaminants Monitoring and Surveillance Program
- Great Lakes Precipitation Network
- Great Lakes Surveillance Program
- National Pesticides Monitoring and Surveillance Network
- Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products Surveillance Network
We are currently in the process of adding to this webpage.
- Date Modified: