Managing Science and Technology
Environment Canada's S&T is managed to achieve scientific excellence, develop federal S&T policies, and ensure the effectiveness of policy implementation. Strategic management also improves integration of science with partners in other federal departments and collaboration with science partners outside the Department including the academic or private sectors.
Managing Environment Canada's Science and Technology
Federal S&T Policy
Environment Canada’s Science Horizons Youth Internship Program
Environment Canada's Science Horizons Program is a collaborative effort with Canadian universities, the private sector and other non-government organizations which offer promising young scientists and post-secondary graduates hands-on experience working on environmental projects under the mentorship and coaching of experienced scientists and program managers. Read more about the program.
S&T Policy Links
- Innovation, Research, Science and Technology (Industry Canada)
- Science, Technology and Innovation Council
- Council of Canadian Academies
- Independent Panel of Experts on Transferring Federal Non-Regulatory Laboratories
- Science and Technology Data - 2006 (March 2008)
- Date Modified: